Some great features of this product include:
- The Citrus Zinger offer an easy way to extract juice and flavor from citrus fruits and infuse them directly into your water bottle.
- Finger hole provided for easy carrying,wide mouth top allows for easy filling and ice cubes, if needed.
- Cushioned base through a soft rubber base pad to prevent slippage.
- Health-safe materials – BPA/EA-free Tritan Plastic from Eastman.
- Easy to clean and reusable.
When life gives you lemons, give it the Citrus Zinger. It’s so simple, so easy, and so tasty. Designed specifically for citrus fruits, Zing away with lemons, limes, clementines, and more.The Citrus Zinger offer an easy way to extract juice and flavor from citrus fruits and infuse them directly into your water bottle. Citrus Zinging is great for the active, on-the-go water drinker. Take it to yoga, the office, and around town. Enrich your water with vitamin C and flavonoids, and let the Citrus Zinger take you to that sunny, perfect day you long for, every day.Ease of operation is the Zing standard. Throughout our development process it remained a strong design focus. Each Zinger is simple to clean and allows you to enjoy creating tasty new infusions.Simply unscrew the bottom cup of the Zinger, flip the vessel on the top cap, and press a citrus half into the reamer. Screw back on the bottom lid, add water through the cap opening, shake and enjoy.The recommended shelf life for your Citrus Zinging creations is three days, if refrigerated. All mixtures should stay chilled after mixed. If you plan to consume your Zing creation within a 12-hour period, refrigeration is not required.The Citrus Zinger typically produces one-two drinks per Zing. In order to return to a tasty concentration, add new ingredients after two servings (or 56oz.) have been enjoyed. Empty the Zinger completely, discard used ingredients, and clean before Zinging a tasty new batch of water.Available in two Colors : Green and Orange.
Buy for $20.00 brand new