Alessi Cocktail Stirrer was listed on Amazon for $36.00, selling for $36.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by Alessi. There are 6 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $32.99.
Some great features of this product include:
- Famous for his bar and service item designs, Ettore Sottsass produced this stirrer, mixer, juicer, and strainer all in one
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel, the stirrer measures 10-1/4 inches long
- Stub at one end for juicing citrus and bruising herbs; blade at other end for mixing and straining
- Designed in 1979, the multi-use bar tool proves it can stand the test of time
- Dishwasher safe; must-have, easy-care tool for any bartender, home or professional
Long and very thing, this stirried (or mixing spoon) is indispensable for those cocktails that do not need to be shaken. At the top end there is a stub that is useful for juicing lemons, oranges, mint leaves, etc. Athe bottom end, a blade with four vertical slits helps with mixing of various ingerdients.
Starting at $32.99 used
Buy for $36.00 brand new